Who We Are
Christ has gathered us to be open-hearted, inclusive and accepting believers who serve God and the larger community through the gift of the Eucharist.
- We walk hand in hand with our children into the Kingdom of God.
- We celebrate and value our diversity and gifts as we seek ways to nurture one another on our spiritual journey.
- We are the caretakers of the earth and all of God’s creation.
- We express God’s love by promoting social justice, compassion, and abundant life for all through prayer and action.
- We care for and love each other by sharing food, fun, and fellowship.
- We strengthen our faith through a passion for learning and reflection.
- We share our joy in the knowledge of a compassionate God who is revealed in many faiths.